AGAINST IMPERIALISM, ZIONISM & BRAHMANISM
VISIBLE PLOT TO DIVIDE OBC AND MUSLIM UNITY
The Temple of Lord Vitthal a Non- Brahmanical god whose teachings attracted masses from all cast has been warned of terror strike. First noted by Hindu Janjagruti Samiti (Sanatan Sansthas mouthpiece) it said “O Hindus, now your temples are also under threat from Terrorists. Now the time has come for Hindus to take self-defense training to protect Nation & Dharma from anti-Hindus along with protection of self!” a visible plot to divide millions of devotees on communal lines diverting the message of Lord Vitthal of rejecting discrimination based on caste or wealth.
The hardliner right wing groups like Abhinav Bharat and Sanatan Sanstha has realized the need to divide the OBC’s and Muslims without which Brahmanical vision of Hindu Rashtra is a dream. Considering 52% of Indian population under OBCs and the socio- political unity portrayed by OBCs and Muslims, persist as a setback to the Rightwing agenda of Islamofobia.
An attack on Vitthal temple, Phandarpur, the heart of millions Vitthal worshippers, boosted by un-intelligent media publicity of Islamic terrorist, would eventually serve the goals of Brahmanical forces to divide secular followers propagating Muslim syndromes.
· The coming Varkari Yatra (pilgrimage to Vitthal temple in Pandharpur) which falls on July and the start of terror threat and blast occurring in India.
· American Presidents Obama’s visit to India in August 2010 which would lead to stronger alliance for War Against Terrorism.
· American and Oz embassy issuing a travel alert on Wednesday, 2010, fearing possible terror attacks in Delhi and various parts of India.
· The Hindi Janjagruti Samiti states the ISI to be involved in the terror strike on Vitthal temple as informed by government.
· Whereas R.R Patil recently stated that the Sanatan- Abhinav has ISI links.
The Varkari sect has accepted ultimate equality among men. It lays stress on values such as individual sacrifice, forgiveness, simplicity, overcoming passions, peaceful co-existence, compassion, non-violence, love, humility in social life. The Varkari sect tried to mould the attitude of the common people which included low castes and women towards life.
This liberal attitude of Vitthals has dilutes the communal divide prospering a vision of class-caste-creed unity challenging Brahmanism and its preacher right-wingers.
Terror strike at Vitthal Temple or Varkari Yatra with an anti-Muslim publicity hauls by Sanatan- Abhinav would ultimately divide the OBC- Muslim unity in India benefitting the Brahmanical lobbies to extricate Indian Muslims.
Contact: 98208 97517 / 93245 14101 / 93237 03158 / 99693 63065
Address: c/o – Room No. 3, Plot No. 108, Borgaonkar Plot, Siddharth Clny, Swastik Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai.